Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Four Months

Oh goodness...four months have passed.  I don't really have much to say at this moment...except for the fact that I know, I have decided, that I will definitely not extend my stay here in Korea once my contract is up.  I will be moving on.  To where?  I haven't the slightest idea...

I was going to provide you with a different quote, but I can't keep going without providing you with what may possibly be my favorite.  This quote, along with others, was posted in my slightly padded cell (cubicle) at my previous job back home.  It was there to keep me motivated, to remind me that I would move on to something else, perhaps better (?)...and that I would experience, discover for myself, more of what the world has to offer.


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
 by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  
So throw off the bowlines. 
Sail away from the safe harbor.  
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." 
~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment