Monday, October 24, 2011

8 Months

Last week flew by, which explains why I'm late with my 8 month post.  Plus, I'm recovering from being sick yet again, it's what happens when you work with children.  Last week all started with recovering from a crazy Saturday night out, with Jen and a few new friends, in Suwon after watching a few Gaelic Football matches at the FEXCO 2011 Asian Gaelic Games.  Jen and I had no plans of staying in Suwon that night, but we ended up crashing there anyway...fun times!  I never heard, or seen, Gaelic Football until my Irish coworker, Ciara, started working with me.  It's a very interesting sport.  Pretty easy to follow once you learn the rules.  I like it!  The Irish are CRAZY!  But I, and I'm pretty sure you, already knew that.  (Just had another crazy/fun Saturday night hanging with the Irish folk!  BTW, it's taken me a few days to complete this post.  Sad but true.)

Soooooo I don't think I'm finished with Korea just yet...  I'm having a great time and always meeting great people.  It's gonna be a sad time whenever I do decide to leave, but I will have to move on eventually.  Free as a bird and able to do whatever I want, which makes it difficult and great at the same time.  One step at a time.


"It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains." 
~Thomas H. Huxley


"Excitement is the more practical synonym for happiness, and it is precisely what you should strive to chase...The question you should be asking isn't "What do I want?" or "What are my goals?" but "What would excite me?"
~Timothy Ferris  
(Thank you Jamie for introducing me to The 4-Hour Workweek!)

1 comment: