Saturday, December 24, 2011

10 Months...

If by chance you happen to look at my previous posts, you'll notice that there seems to be one missing...that would be my nine month post.  You might be asking "what happened?"...  Well, it just so happens that I got a little sidetracked since my birthday was 11-11-11...EPIC! Plus I'm here in Korea, so I just had to go all out.  That's right!  I celebrated all month long and I'm not lying...every weekend and some of them started a bit early!  


Now I'm kinda partied out, but there's always some party going on since it's the holiday season...oh boy!  As far as this year's Thanksgiving is concerned...I had two dinners.  Oh, one of them actually had collard greens!  I was soooo excited, you have no idea!  Both dinners were delicious!

So 10 months have now passed and I'm still going strong...don't really know what to say except that I'm loving life.  Sure I hit a few rough patches here and there, but that's gonna happen...especially during the holiday season.  Christmas here is a few minutes away and I'm all the way on the other side of the world.  So how am I gonna deal with it?  I'm going snowboarding for the first time and I'm excited!  Oh, I do expect to bust it many times and end up with a ton of bruises all over, but that's okay!  Before coming here, I had already planned to go snowboarding...and as many times as I can before the season is over with.  Plus, I'll be getting snow for Christmas!  Haven't had a White Christmas since I was a toddler...




"Don't be afraid of what could go wrong. Instead, focus on what could go right." ~Unknown

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination."  ~Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment