Sunday, March 13, 2011

Seoul Weekends

It's easy to stay out until 6:30-7 in the morning here in Seoul.  So far I've only stayed out that late a few times, but I haven't been here long.  I predict many more nights of partying until the break of dawn.  Unlike back home, the joints here stay open past 2am.  With pubs, bars, clubs and norebangs (Korean singing rooms), you'll never fall short of having a good time with your friends.

Welcome to Itaewon, Hongdae and Gangnam.  Itaewon is the multicultural community, Hongdae is the university  district and Gangnam is considered the business district.  Out of the three, my co-workers/friends and I have frequented Itaewon the most since I've stepped foot in Seoul.  The cab ride  may take around 5 minutes, but we can definitely walk to Itaewon from where my apartment is located.

Get ready for a ton of pics!

Itaewon

Making new friends.

Farewell to Eamon (on the far right).
This was a 6:30-7am outing.


Farewell to Andrew (in the pink hat).


Walking to Itaewon.

This was a 4am outing.



Hongdae

And another 6:30-7am outing.


Woody acting a fool.

Norebang!


En route to Gangnam. 

The wine buffet kicked my butt.


2 comments:

  1. you've been busy!!!

    (ps. wine buffet kicked my but too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I wasn't the only one...there were others as well. =)

    ReplyDelete