Thursday, September 22, 2011

7 Months

So I'm beginning to think a lot about my plans after Korea.  Such a heavy mind...it's expected when you're contemplating your life and what it is that you want to get out of it.  I feel as if I'm walking a double-edged sword and that I'm having to make big sacrifices to live the lifestyle that I want.

Lately I was beginning to think that I might just stay here for another year, but I believe that notion may have passed.  Especially with the cooler weather making it's way.  When the weather changes in Korea, it changes fast.  Not that I don't mind the cold weather, it's just that I wasn't really able to enjoy the summer since it rained most of the time...and when I arrived here, it was cold.  I'm currently thinking that I'll head down to the Philippines for a few weeks to sight-see and visit family I haven't seen since I was in elementary school.  Then possibly make my way down to Bali and maybe travel to a few other countries in SE Asia.  Then head back stateside.  Everything's still up in the air, but at least I'm beginning to come up with ideas.  It's a start and I'm not at a standstill...


"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
~ George Bernard Shaw



No comments:

Post a Comment