Thursday, September 8, 2011

Where did the summer go...?

Ooh, I know...it rained for most of it here in South Korea.  Now it's time for the fall season.  The weather is cooler now in the mornings and evenings.  This is my favorite time of year.  Unfortunately, the fall and spring seasons don't last very long here.  Before I know it, it will be time to put on my winter coat.

With the cooler weather making its way, I'm hoping to sneak in one last trip to the beach for a couple of days this weekend since it will be a four day weekend...Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving).  Yay!

...and maybe, just maybe, I'll actually catch up on my posts..

...and now I have a friend/coworker trying to convince me to stay another year since I don't exactly know what I'm going to do once my contract is up...

I just have to reuse this...



“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
“I don’t much care where…” said Alice.
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.       
~Lewis Carroll , Alice In Wonderland

DISNEY%20-%20ALICE%20CHESHIRE%20CAT%20-%20SALVATI%20-%20THE%20CAT%20ONLY%20GRINNED%20I.jpg (720×576)

No comments:

Post a Comment